Makerspace type Station Rotation.
Innovative Learning Spaces
What is the difference between Innovation and Creative?
- Innovation has the end goal in sight.
- Creative is using existing resources.
- Innovation is using new things.
- Innovation is more processed driven – along a new path.
- Innovation has an end product that makes something better than it was before.
- Creativity doesn’t have to have a positive outcome.
- Innovation can be achieved over time, through failures and improvements.
- There is a relationship between being creative and innovative.
- Creativity helps coming up with ideas and being innovative means bringing them to life.
- Hatching ideas is the ‘creative’ part, bringing them to life successfully in the form of a new product or service or management method is what makes a raw idea innovation.
Atributes of an Innovator
- Curious; constantly questioning things
- Open to new ideas; putting oneself in situations where one can receive stimulation
- Dare to be different
- Be ready