Research/Community Informed Practice
Online part of the course:
- Self directed and self paced
- First 8 weeks – Research
- second 8 Weeks – Applied Practice
- Read class notes and tasks in portal
- Weekly emails and tasks
- 3 assignments in Research
- 2 in Applied
- Weekly tasks blogging in last 8 weeks
- some webinars and F2F workshops
Teacher Inquiry Assignment
- Assemble and critically review a relevant body of lit
- Apply Kaukapa Maori approach
- Develop a research topic justified by lit, and current needs of the community.
- Research – 60%26th April, Inquiry Plan – 30% 16th May, Online participation – 10% 16th May.
Sensors and Sensibility
Thought Wired – Demetri
Rotation around 4 stations
Brain Function Wearable
End of course feedback
Setting up networking group – created a Google+ group.
Nice end of Pizza and Beer – Thanks Milla. Now for the assignment!